The temperature spiked here in Oakland this week, so forgive me for leading off with one of the dreamiest outdoor spaces I've seen in a ...
The temperature spiked here in Oakland this week, so forgive me for leading off with one of the dreamiest outdoor spaces I’ve seen in a while. I’m ready for summer!
1. Please don’t skip over the part where designer says this jaw-dropping outdoor space has a built-in cooler and furniture crafted from rebar. REBAR!
2. Best use of Panton chairs ever. ‘ own kitchen shows her fearless design chops–did you spot that lamp on the counter?
3. Pink is the new red when it comes to front doors. It should come standard so every time you walk in the door, it’s all smiles. Looks like Jennifer Jones over at agrees with me.
4. I’m in love with this way to display photos. It’s on point in a teen room, like this one by , but I’d also try it in a breakfast nook or home office.
5. This is a Porsche. Or rather, it WAS a Porsche. Now it’s a rad table about to be installed in one of projects. I can’t wait to see the rest of the room.