Last week I went down the rabbit hole of Vancouver interior designers. Holy gorgeous. I'll never again forget our friends up north! Here ...
Last week I went down the rabbit hole of Vancouver interior designers. Holy gorgeous. I’ll never again forget our friends up north! Here are a few of my favorites I’m following now.
1. #moodboardgoals My nose is situated waaaay too close to my screen trying to soak up every bit of detail in the offices of .
2. It’s a two-coffee day for me–and I don’t drink coffee. So excuse me while I trust fall into this gorgeous bed by . (See more swoon- and nap-worthy bedrooms.)
3. Well, that’s cool. I love it when designers source familiar items with a creative twist. That’s exactly what did with this ladder–and now I’m dying to know where they’re going to install it.
4. Show me a stack of colorful textiles and I will heart that so fast… is obviously simpatico.
5. Our new offices are amazing, but now I’m eyeing a bare wall to see if we can do something like this crazy topography-inflected wood installation by .