One fine day this week has me in a summer kind of mood. So I took to Instagram to see what a few of my favorite shops have on offer. Wha...
One fine day this week has me in a summer kind of mood. So I took to Instagram to see what a few of my favorite shops have on offer. What does your summer daydream look like?
1. A beautiful blanket, a beautiful cause. The couple behind moved from Los Angeles to Cancun, fell in love with Mexican fabrics, and created a line of /yoga mats/towels/wide scarves out of them. Even better: Every blanket purchased provides a meal to a family in poverty in the Cancun area. All the heart eyes!
2. Dreamy watercolors transferred to an understated line of has me thinking my shut-eye could feel like a staycation. shams and pillows are going to be in Anthropologie stores soon!
3. Naps outside are the best part of summer. I’ll take mine in a boho , please and thank you, .
4. See you at the farmer’s market where I’ll be stuffing this from full of ‘Joanna Sweet’ peaches. My favorite variety, obviously.
5. My family’s got a thing for Moscow Mules come summer, and .’s are just the upgrade our BBQs need.